MY MARBLE thread . first recovery shots. XXX MICRO MARBLE

Brandondaboss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2017
i dont want this to be a sale thread but im in the uk and i dont ship so its unlikely that you would be able to recieve them.
thank you all for your comments. ive been more involved with my rays and they are doing much better. thanks again for your support and interest.
no problem, actully I think they have become illegal to sell in the US, correct me if Im wrong

Brandondaboss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2017
i dont want this to be a sale thread but im in the uk and i dont ship so its unlikely that you would be able to recieve them.
thank you all for your comments. ive been more involved with my rays and they are doing much better. thanks again for your support and interest.
no problem, actully I think they have become illegal to sell in the US, correct me if Im wrong

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
Well i.think i know why the lil female ended up so skinny.
Not long after i put her back in the bigger tank the 9" male was trying to breed her.
Caught him having a go during a water change.
Shes under 10" and only minor disk marks from male. Shes eating well too so im leaving her for now and will consoder moving her in a few weeks in case she is pregnant.

20170516_124147.jpg

I have two small males and two small females that ive raised from pups with a few slightly larger ones nearer 12" so it will be exciting if they do breed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store