My mixed pygo shoal

recci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2017
Nice that what I want to do, I only have tank bred reds just now but want to add some caribes. What size of tank is that and where did you get the caribes? Im in scotland btw

theskibag

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2011
Galway, Ireland
Nice that what I want to do, I only have tank bred reds just now but want to add some caribes. What size of tank is that and where did you get the caribes? Im in scotland btw
Hi recci, it's 5' * 2' * 2' and I have the lfs checking the list they get for caribe's and they give me a shout if they're on there. Have only been on once so far so pretty tough to get

Not sure where the lfs get their fish from though

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
Hi recci, it's 5' * 2' * 2' and I have the lfs checking the list they get for caribe's and they give me a shout if they're on there. Have only been on once so far so pretty tough to get

Not sure where the lfs get their fish from though
You're in Ireland, so chances are we get the same batches in Belgium. I have yet to see caribes (to be fair I am not exactly looking for them).

Though, we have one wholesaler that gets all kind of rare fishes, and works with most of Europe. try to see if your LFS can or does work with glaser. They are located in Germany.

I don't believe I can post a link as they are not part of MFK sellers. :(

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
That's probably them alright. Know he gets them from Germany
You can send them a contact mail to ask for their stocklist, they gladly do it. They just take out prices, of course.

Reactions: theskibag

recci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2017
A shop in Glasgow gets them, they told me they are only collected twice a year from venezuela. They had some in last weekend. I got some slightly bigger ones from a chap near me on gumtree. The shop was coral reef aquatics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store