My new 125g Piranha tank!

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
nice tank you can see my tank set up in the general aquarium discussion thread of how i did it i didnt wait a full day to put the fish in and did not transfer any water
Thanks for the compliment! Is it the thread about the new 125g? If it is, I think I saw it. Yeah, next time I will definitely not add any old water.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
hot lookin setup man

:cool:
I pride myself to my fishes. They make me wake up enthusiastically every morning so I can open the blinds for their morning to start as well. In the new tank, they dont care about any light in the room or even from the window. But, they HATE HATE when I turn on their aquarium light. I just took it out, no use if they dont like it. Plus I bought 7 giant danios. They make my shoal exercise ALL DAY LONG. Wow, danios are so freaking fast!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Hey Atfo, FYI you can click the post and hit MULTI and quote them all in one shot! Very easy!

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Btw, Where should I position my ph once I get it? Would the flow be better at the top of the tank or can you position it in the middle or lower? Let me know guys.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Btw, Where should I position my ph once I get it? Would the flow be better at the top of the tank or can you position it in the middle or lower? Let me know guys.
Have ur fx5 intake all the way to the left or right and position ur ph on the direct opposite side, that was the ph blows across the whole tank and the waste goes into the filter.

My ph on right side panel:

My intake on left side panel:

So far everything is clean, no crud on ny sand bed. Very pleased with the fx5

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Some updated picks with more plants:
The only fake plants are the two bundle on the top of the the driftwood. It makes that part look alot much better tends to it being bare.
planted 1.JPG
planted 2.JPG
planted 3.JPG

planted 1.JPG

planted 2.JPG

planted 3.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store