Took some work but I got it all done and got the two center supports in
Mind you I did this all by my self
Pumped water into empty tanks netted fish
Lifted tank re shimmed them re pumped water
Lost a bit but overall a success
My back is killing me and my wife is ticked off I spent 4hr in the garage after work lol oh well it’s done just need to top off and let it settle
That is much better than the original unsupported way you had it. When I first saw your original picture I literally gasped. I was about to start typing to warn you about acrylic needing adequate support underneath but after reading on the guys were already on it.