My new 6'' Xingu Black Diamond Rhombeus :)

Piraya

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
Poland
I forgot about the blue diamonds, I love them. Are they collected from certain locations? Yes, I remember that rabbit of course :D, you are very lucky having the fish with such personality :D

Piraya

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
Poland
My rhom is so active when he doesn't see me, he swims all around patrolling his 83g tank (right and left, up and down, he swims all the time when he doesn't see me, much more than my Araguaia rhom which I had a long time ago). Unfortunately he hides in the same spot when he see me, I know Serras need time to get used to their new surroundings. Do you think that he will be an active fish when he comes out of his shell?

Reactions: Yohanon

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
My rhom is so active when he doesn't see me, he swims all around patrolling his 83g tank (right and left, up and down, he swims all the time when he doesn't see me, much more than my Araguaia rhom which I had a long time ago). Unfortunately he hides in the same spot when he see me, I know Serras need time to get used to their new surroundings. Do you think that he will be an active fish when he comes out of his shell?
Probably. It took nearly a year for my fish to come out of his shell, but when he did, the transformation was rather sudden.

Reactions: tlindsey and Piraya

recci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2017
lovely photos of that fish any chance I can use them on my piranha website?

Reactions: Piraya
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store