my new bowfin!!!

Aquariumjunkie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2007
Monroe, Wa
well i just picked one up today, and he's doing great. i'll try to get a pic of him soon. right now he's in my 100 Gallon tank with 2 RTCxTSN and a Jaguar Cichlid.

Racersk

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Covington
Did you rget it from Pet Pourri??

I stopped by and spoke to Clark today...

I bought my Bowfin about 2 weeks ago, and it finally is starting to show its true nature. I stole a piece of silverside from its tankmate, a green sunfish this morning...Right out of its mouth!

It stays hidden for most of the day, but it is starting to figure out my feeding schedule. Cool fish!

Aquariumjunkie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2007
Monroe, Wa
Racersk;4565865; said:
Did you rget it from Pet Pourri??

I stopped by and spoke to Clark today...

I bought my Bowfin about 2 weeks ago, and it finally is starting to show its true nature. I stole a piece of silverside from its tankmate, a green sunfish this morning...Right out of its mouth!

It stays hidden for most of the day, but it is starting to figure out my feeding schedule. Cool fish!
yeah got it from pet pourri. almost didnt, then my addiction took over :D. he's eating like a pig, he stole a blood worm cube away from the RTC. you want a free RTCxTSN?:) i was gunna give it to pet pourri, but i rather see it go to a fellow MFKer...

thaos95;4565867; said:
congrats!

Racersk

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Covington
"you want a free RTCxTSN?:) i was gunna give it to pet pourri, but i rather see it go to a fellow MFKer..."

Already overstocked in my warm tanks, besides that fish will need a tamk bigger than Pet Pourri's show tank! Thank though.

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
man i cant find one of these if i had a million dollars lol

Aquariumjunkie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2007
Monroe, Wa
Racersk;4567357; said:
"you want a free RTCxTSN?:) i was gunna give it to pet pourri, but i rather see it go to a fellow MFKer..."

Already overstocked in my warm tanks, besides that fish will need a tamk bigger than Pet Pourri's show tank! Thank though.
i need a pond!!! hahahaha i'll probably do another plywood build... 8'x3'x2' maybe bigger:D

Aquariumjunkie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2007
Monroe, Wa
well it's been a while. and sorry no pics yet... i need to get a better camera. evry pic i get of him turns out really blurry. i almost lost the little guy. my RTCxTSN thought he would make a good snack. i threw in a small afican cichlid for the bowfin, and he shot up and nailed it. then swam right in front of the cat. well the cat swallowed the bowfin!!! so i had to catch the cat and pry the bowfin out of it's mouth. now he's recovering in the 29G... will keep ya'll posted.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store