My new Flowerhorn *pics*

BostonPatriot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2005
boston
My FH finally is not being beaten on and is now a accepted member of my tank. It hates being photographed so it became really pale right before I could snap these. Is this a male?(I think it is) I got it for 15 bucks and it is between 3"-3.5".

flowerhornside2.jpg

flowerhornside1.jpg

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I bet that one is going to look awesome!

BostonPatriot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2005
boston
I hope so! This was taken with a crappy camera phone and he got pale right before I was able to snap the photo.It's colors look so much better in person. How long does it take for these to hit 8"+? Do you guys know what type of FH this is? Also, any luck on telling if this is a male or female? Thanks!!!!

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I just went to a Petco while visiting a friend and they have Red Terrors for sale now. They seem to be getting popular now a days...I see them everywhere. But back to the main point. I saw a Flowerhorn with the bunch. It looked nice and I wish I could've gotten it, but I have no room. If anyone wants to go check it out in So Cal, it's at the Petco in Porter Ranch.

papillon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2005
lungsod quezon, philippines
nice fh plus double plums! not sure but here in the philippines fh having this black marking on the dorsal fins are female in majority, at any rate whether female or male definitely it was a good pick bro!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store