My new red dragon flowerhorn

Dieboldly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2015
Buena Park, CA
Odd though my female 5 inches and no eggs unless other fish ate them
Yea my lfs even said its weird because it's too small to be giving eggs. She beautiful tho! I may just keep her but haven't decided yet. Wish I had the room to mate her tho and yes it looks like a red tube lol

Dieboldly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2015
Buena Park, CA
Yea my lfs even said its weird because it's too small to be giving eggs. She beautiful tho! I may just keep her but haven't decided yet. Wish I had the room to mate her tho and yes it looks like a red tube lol
First I thought it was hex! I've had to fix 2 flowerhorns from hex already lol

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
Truthfully wanted a male too and thought mine was took 11 months to figure out female and it's not even full FH it's a hybrid and it has a funky dorsal fin see the cut in between was like that when I bought it only found out female after stripes on dorsal and tube

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
First I thought it was hex! I've had to fix 2 flowerhorns from hex already lol
I'm currently looking for a male to grow out and mate with her all her tank mates are old parrots who will soon pass giving space for her and a mate to breed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store