Texas
So how's the new solefish doing?

Sent from my LG-LS696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
well, i still have not seen him eat (or move). he only swims around at night. i can tell by the holes he digs to sleep in.
my other solefish eat mostly frozen blood worms. he is not interested in those yet.
however, most of my cherry shrimps have disappeared. so it is safe to say that he has been eating them at night.

not sure how big he is going to get. i am guessing the size of my palm and up.

it is my first time keeping this species. before that, i've had brackish hogchockers. those guys were a lot less picky foodwise and way more active

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
it's doing good. ate my female betta. other than that. he is very passive and nocturnal. does not want to move while the lights are one. thinking about getting some earthworms to tempt him to come out more

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Cool, I would love to have one even though thet are so passive. It's great to have people like you that are actually dedicated to this fish and can share their experience with others.

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
DSCN1070.JPGDSCN1073.JPG
Cool, I would love to have one even though thet are so passive. It's great to have people like you that are actually dedicated to this fish and can share their experience with others.
thanks. i actually got some brachirus sp. recently. also a passive bastard. the most active soles that i've kept were the american hogchockers. those guys were way more outgoing.

DSCN1070.JPG

DSCN1073.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store