My OTHER scaled friends. Aka SNAKES!!!

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
If there were pressure building for over 2 years I'm sure that it would have become apparent by now and I would have ran into issues a long time ago. These problems would have been especially apparent when she was a juvenile at a mere 18 inches long. Snakes are hardy creatures but their care can be very delicate. Comparing a child to a reptile is like comparing apples to cardboard. Completely different. But, I understand what you are trying to say. But it’s also like saying that a kid raised in a middle class home is mistreated and is suffering because they don't have a 5,000 square foot home that cost 3 mil and the parents are crappy because they don't provide the best life possible.

And if you go with the argument to provide natural conditions than should you take a snake or any animal out of it’s natural habitat? No one can get more natural than that.

Yes, I assure you, I am looking out for the best interests of my pets. My snakes are my babies. I will admit that I'm no expert and I'm not a herpetologist. But are you? Why are you so qualified to tell me how to raise my snakes when I have spent countless hours reading and researching how to take care of all of my animals. I'm not some 12 year old kid who ran out and made an impulse buy. In the end the thing that bothers me the most is how you tell people how to raise their animals when you simply don't know them and what they do to take care of their animals.

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
Ok everyone, the OP made this thread to show off his snakes. In the same respect putting up any photo on the internet brings on the chance of critiquing. I suggest taking it to PM if you two want to have a further discussion in carpet python husbandry, thanks!

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
Well said VF. Lol. This thread got derailed in a big way.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store