My Plywood Build 250 Gallon

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
D-007;4998824; said:
Definitely an awesome build John, congrats.

Btw, which Bondo version did you use?
regular auto type

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Have not been around much this year due to a lot of traveling for work so I thought I would post a little update,

As I quickly approach the 1 year anniversary of my build I wanted to post a couple pics of the tank today. Though due to my hectic work schedule this year the finish work is still waiting to be done. The tank looks great, and other than a couple more snack mishaps I have only lost 1 more fish, my fire mouth. For my birthday my son got me 2 Severums, 1 green and 1 gold.

Pictures to follow soon,

Cablemonkey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2011
Everton, MO
Read almost the whole thread and learned a lot, I am on a tight budget also so this gives me something to look forward too since I am running native tanks right now :D

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

Not a great picture, got a new camera, and I am ready to get out the tripod and get some real glamor shots.

Recently changed the stock and re-homed my JDs, Green Terrors and a unknown really aggressive cichlid. Picked up a Red Severum and a couple more jewel cichlids, and I am adding 2 tetra schools, black skirt Tetras and Red Minor Serpae Tetras about a doz each. These should work with my Severums and Blood Parrots.

More later.

Bear

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store