My Polypterus Collection

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I am too lazy to click through them all, plus they are really big when I do. ;)

Can you post with photos in the message itself? You click the icon on top of the reply box that looks like a photo of a mountain with a sun. Then paste the URL.
word. It took me 8 hours after clicking on this thread to actually look at the pics. Although want to validate that posting pics on here is a little confusing at first. What I usually do is click :" upload file" and then choose a pic I took on my phone.

Kontol00 Kontol00 : Ornate looks nice and thick. Del looks sweet too. Nice collection, thanks for sharing! :) Looking forward to seeing your group grow. Especially that ornate.

Kontol00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
word. It took me 8 hours after clicking on this thread to actually look at the pics. Although want to validate that posting pics on here is a little confusing at first. What I usually do is click :" upload file" and then choose a pic I took on my phone.

Kontol00 Kontol00 : Ornate looks nice and thick. Del looks sweet too. Nice collection, thanks for sharing! :) Looking forward to seeing your group grow. Especially that ornate.
Thanks
Still grow up with some treatment

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
What I usually do is click :" upload file" and then choose a pic I took on my phone.
That's definitely easier, but he was posting a link so I thought he might want to do the linked version. But yes, Kontol00 Kontol00 - uploading directly from your computer or phone like clm mentions is the easiest way to add pics.

Your leucistic fish are senegals? They look striped.

Reactions: clm08k

Kontol00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
That's definitely easier, but he was posting a link so I thought he might want to do the linked version. But yes, Kontol00 Kontol00 - uploading directly from your computer or phone like clm mentions is the easiest way to add pics.

Your leucistic fish are senegals? They look striped.
Yes senegal leucistic
I cant upload directly from my phone,i use the app,i cant change my photo profile too,it said eror,again and again.
I want share more picture of my fish collection but it difficult
What suppose i do?

Reactions: magpie and clm08k

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Use mfk website mobile version not the app.

Take a pic with your phone click on the upload file button then click on the file and pic u want to upload

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store