My polys

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Looks awesome! Miniature piranhas monsters
Thanks bro, they do move like piranahs.

Dude i love them. The scape looks great too. Nice and simple. Ive wanted to set up an exodon tank for the longest.

What were you feeding them ?

Keep updates coming.
thanks bro, i feed them tilapia, hikari carnivore sinking pellets, blood worms and raw shrimp,
Ill keep you guys updated.

Yesss! Love hearing updates from you. How have things been. Are you still keeping discus?
Thing been great but its hard to find a fish that i can get addicted to like polys, been doing some other stuff with the tank like a planted shrimp tank and a planted community 10g but still not addicting like polys tho. I still have the discus tank but slowly selling them one by one, ones they are gone i wanna scape the 65g and maybe add some pictus catfish, im already getting bored with the discus, lol

Reactions: magpie and clm08k

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Thanks bro, they do move like piranahs.

thanks bro, i feed them tilapia, hikari carnivore sinking pellets, blood worms and raw shrimp,
Ill keep you guys updated.

Thing been great but its hard to find a fish that i can get addicted to like polys, been doing some other stuff with the tank like a planted shrimp tank and a planted community 10g but still not addicting like polys tho. I still have the discus tank but slowly selling them one by one, ones they are gone i wanna scape the 65g and maybe add some pictus catfish, im already getting bored with the discus, lol
Lol i didnt think the discus were gonna last long.

Ive been thinking about setting up the 75 gal down the road with some cutesy little peaceful community fish. I think it would be relaxing to keep "calm fish" but oooooohhh those exodons looks so nice

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Exodons are awesome! Nice to see you still around :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yeah that's the other thing I see maybe 5 or 10. Seems like you need 10+ to keep them from destroying each oher. Or some sacrificial fish to be picked apart.
I've heard that they'll often pick each other off slowly over time, and given the fact that the only time I've seen them was at $15 each plus shipping. No thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store