My pseudopimelodidae cats

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Very nice cats - very healthy, well kept. It looks like they are mostly in species tanks?
The first few big boys - how big are they?

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Very nice cats - very healthy, well kept. It looks like they are mostly in species tanks?
The first few big boys - how big are they?
THANKS, pacman and apure cats both are around 9 inches. Giant bumble bee around 6 inches, bumble bee jelly cats around 3 inches. Regular bumble bees are tiny. Just moved the apure and pacman cat together a couple days ago before that apure was housed alone and pacman with a spotted sleeper goby. Giant bumble bee is housed alone. Bumble bee jelly cats are housed with a australian bass and a whiptail cats,also 2 baby wolf fish but they will be moving next week. Regular bumblee bees are housed with black gobys,pygmy sleeper gobys a dragon goby and some fancy guppys. All wil be housed with some species of sleeper goby and pleco once i finish what im planning.

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
nice set of cats mate, I have two bumble bee jellys and they so cool and interesting to watch once the lights go out and food is present.

been looking at a Apure, apart from size is the care much different to the bumble bee jellys??

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
nice set of cats mate, I have two bumble bee jellys and they so cool and interesting to watch once the lights go out and food is present.

been looking at a Apure, apart from size is the care much different to the bumble bee jellys??
THANKS, aside from growing much larger my apure is a lot less active than my jelly cats. I havent had enough apure cats or had this one long enough to really gage behavior. I will be putting him in a community setting soon, so i should be able to see some more activity from him. The pacman is sill my favorite out of my pseudo's even though my apure is dominant over him.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Moved the cats to a bigger tank apure claimed the best spot almost as soon as he hit the water. Fish have settled in nice and fighting has stopped.

Reactions: festaedan
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store