My pseudopimelodidae cats

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Wow, that was a major grab by the eel (around 1:50-2:00 min). They are so primitive, can't tell the size of the prey, nor that it's their tank mate. Great job raising the eel. I think I mentioned that I got 5 from Raymond Chan and one by one lost them all.

The giant bb catfish is so high strung, it is funny.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Wow, that was a major grab by the eel (around 1:50-2:00 min). They are so primitive, can't tell the size of the prey, nor that it's their tank mate. Great job raising the eel. I think I mentioned that I got 5 from Raymond Chan and one by one lost them all.

The giant bb catfish is so high strung, it is funny.
THANKS eel is cool had quite a few over the years, I was finally able to pick up the sa swamp eel they have a much nicer color.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
What do you feed your apurensis and for how long have you been doing it? I am wondering because I lost my quartet to what could have been the diet of marine bait fish, which had been fed to the apus for 3 years. It's not the only guess but I like to collect info from peers whenever I can.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
What do you feed your apurensis and for how long have you been doing it? I am wondering because I lost my quartet to what could have been the diet of marine bait fish, which had been fed to the apus for 3 years. It's not the only guess but I like to collect info from peers whenever I can.
Tilapia and large feeder goldfish mainly every now and again earthworms and shrimp. I have had her since she was around 5 inches will be four years in February .

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store