My pseudopimelodidae cats

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Yea catfish knew what was coming, goby never lets the catfish get close anymore after the catfish tried to eat her.
Wow. Do you think the goby remembered from just one time? Have you described this attempt somewhere in the above 10 pages?

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Wow. Do you think the goby remembered from just one time? Have you described this attempt somewhere in the above 10 pages?
Never really went into details but I mentioned on page 8 that every fish in the tank has been in the apures mouth. It has actually been at least twice that I know of that it's had the goby in its mouth. This cat has attempted to eat every tank mate it's been with once it got big. Even a huge pleco I had to pull out its mouth with a half digested tail. Big aro was attacked quite often. The goby is the only fish that makes the cat pay for these attempts so the goby isn't harassed like the others were. The goby actually still keeps the cat pinned in the far left corner of the tank almost all the time. I've contemplated changing things up but just haven't figured out what I wanna do. I purchased this tank for my goby but the cat has grown to be one of my favorite fish. I have three bass I'm hoping will get big enough that I can add them to add some life to the tank. Another problem is both these guys are very active in pitch black conditions, we all know about the catfish senses at night and the goby has excellent night vision with makes it hard for non nocturnal fish in this tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store