MY RED SEA AQUARIUM BUILD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owain4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
amongst the trees
Hopefully he learns a lesson from that. He always rushed into things without thinking them through, didn't really listen to advice. Countless pointless posts and rushing into things just made it annoying to read. Who can't forget his duckweed thread. 50 pages of this thread is just him posting 3-5 times in a row.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Nice detective work Granny. I'm not sure if he needs MFK or our help anyway since everytime that he asks for and receives help he just ignores it and goes off and does his own thing.
it wasn't detective work. I recall his accessing of forum via cell, already wondered about the mod colors showing there. the post confirmed that, no doubt 'by chance'.
Biggs once figured out how to omit the phone sig, but couldn't find his way back to do so again, after having to reload the mfk app.

His completely atypical teenaged tendencies are duly noted.

WE really would be better off if he runs all over town doing drugs & trying to get laid, rather than annoying Master fishkeepers right from the comfort of his parents' home.
All of the teenagers in my family have been Perfect.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well said and to think this thread went on for so many pages mostly due to others going back and forth and trying to antagonize the guy....shame shame.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I didn't post that cell phone App issue with the intent of stirring a public contest.
Honestly, though, people who are annoyed by the kid have had abundant "say" in biggles' threads. some followed & posted ONLY negatively there, instead of using the ignore function.

Owain4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
amongst the trees
I was annoyed by him but at the same time i could put up with it. The kid needs to learn a few lessons in life though. A 15 year old thinking he could put a duck in his tank to get rid of duckweed, hes gotta learn something sooner or later.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
All they had to do was stay off of the thread.If you feel that someone does not take the advice that you offer then simply move on...

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I was annoyed by him but at the same time i could put up with it. The kid needs to learn a few lessons in life though. A 15 year old thinking he could put a duck in his tank to get rid of duckweed, hes gotta learn something sooner or later.
half of biggles posts were Magnificently Creative Humor.
and completely lost on sourpuss readers.
I have LMAO because of him.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL,while I don't know him personally and can't speak for him I can't help but think that he had to be joking about that and if you actually believe he wanted to put a duck in his tank then thats sad.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
half of biggles posts were Magnificently Creative Humor.
and completely lost on sourpuss readers.
I have LMAO because of him.
Well said...again.I miss him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store