My Saltwater Fish

A

AquaAlex1993

In this thread I will be posting pictures of my saltwater fish. I will post updated pics and more! Feel free to comment and enjoy the fish along with me.
In my saltwater tank I have:
1 one spot foxface rabbitfish
1 blue lined decorated rabbitfish
1 niger trigger
1 dog face pufferfish
1 manila pufferfish
1 snowflake moray eel
1 goldstripe maroon clown
1 melanarus wrasse1221.jpg 1234.jpg 1235.jpg
Tank: 75 gallons but working on an upgrade in December or early 2018

Reactions: tlindsey

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
nice . i have a 72. how do the two puffers get along? i wouldnt get another for my tank unless green spotted or a toby. i do love burrfish though

Reactions: AquaAlex1993
A

AquaAlex1993

nice . i have a 72. how do the two puffers get along? i wouldnt get another for my tank unless green spotted or a toby. i do love burrfish though
Awesome. My 2 puffer fish get along fine, no issues what so ever. But that may be because they are both from the Arothron family. The dogface puffer is one of the most behaved pufferfish I have kept, he has quickly earned my love. He may be the only saltwater fish I keep as I am currently selling their tank to make room for my new big freshwater display coming.

Unless you have another trigger not listed? The one pictured isn't a niger trigger. Looks like huma to me. Rhinecanthus rectangulus
Yes, you are correct that is my brother's rectangular trigger. Thing is ugly as sin to me, don't know why he chose him over a better looking trigger like a blue throat. I do have a niger but forgot to upload a pic of him.

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Yes, you are correct that is my brother's rectangular trigger. Thing is ugly as sin to me, don't know why he chose him over a better looking trigger like a blue throat. I do have a niger but forgot to upload a pic of him.
Ahh okay. I knew something was going on.
I was really into saltwater for about ten years. Had a really nice 150 reef and kept another tank with a dog face and a few triggers niger. Huma huma. And a blue jaw. Also had a harlequin tusk.
I still miss my reef tank sometimes but just all the work and expenses keep me from doing it again.

Reactions: AquaAlex1993
A

AquaAlex1993

Ahh okay. I knew something was going on.
I was really into saltwater for about ten years. Had a really nice 150 reef and kept another tank with a dog face and a few triggers niger. Huma huma. And a blue jaw. Also had a harlequin tusk.
I still miss my reef tank sometimes but just all the work and expenses keep me from doing it again.
I hear you on the last part. That is why my saltwater set up minus the dogface and gold maroon is up for grabs I just can't afford it anymore.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store