My Switch to the DARK SIDE!!! Sorry fellas!!! LOAD WARNING!!!

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
Good to have you back bro cant wait to talk to ya. I love the Darkside it looks great. Excellent set up and vivid inhabitants always a dream of mine but no time soon for me. One day I will take the plunge into the darkside. Alway's wanted a Lion Fish.

Rebel Souljah

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Oahu Grown!
Good lookin' tank!

Sent from my ADR6400L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thank you...its alot more to maintain but the wife doesn't complain about spending as much...LOL
Beautiful tank....the coral placement looks very natural!!
Mahaloz! i think that what took the longest, was placing everything! lucky i borrowed a PAR meter to help me know what corals required more and less lighting
Looks good bud! My girl would love something like that. When we gonna see you back w/ some bass? Lots to be had right now...
Mahaloz bro!!! yeah, the wife enjoys it too...LOL makes it easier to spend cash wen she enjoys the tank too...and also when people come over to buy some frags off me it makes it easier to pay for itself.
I knew I wasn't the only one that referred to salt as the darkside! Nice tank though!

I need to spark up my fish life
definately is the dark side!!! mwwwuuuahhhhhahahahaha:FIREdevil
Awesome tank!
mahaloz benz!!! i still have a soft spot for Monster fish!!! just need to finish this tank first! ;)

I like the way you built up the rockwork
yup...being 30" tall and only 15" wide, i had no place to go but UP!!! LOL, wife actually picked out the tank!
Wow. Those are some nice corals. what type of lighting are you running? Are you dosing and spot feeding? By the way it's way brighter on the darkside.
thank you...definitely a mixed reef! and some expensive stuff! I am running the orphek 156w LED with reefbrite actinics LED. dosing 2 part, ph+, iodine, and vitC. and ocassionally spot feeding, but for my Fathead dendros and Warpaint scoly get feed everyother day.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app[/QUOTE]

Rebel Souljah

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Oahu Grown!
Looking good Hawaiian. Been thinking about doing a salt tank for a while. I'll hit you up later on today.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Much Mahaloz my C.E. bradda!!! you should stop by when you visit fam!!! you can see how P.I.T.behind but beautiful the dark side can be :hypnotize
Good to have you back bro cant wait to talk to ya. I love the Darkside it looks great. Excellent set up and vivid inhabitants always a dream of mine but no time soon for me. One day I will take the plunge into the darkside. Alway's wanted a Lion Fish.
MR. C.r.E.a.m. whaddup braddah!!! alot of catching up to do!!!

Rebel Souljah

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Oahu Grown!
*UPDATED LOL for those who care...hahahaha:naughty:

mar13.JPG

mar13.JPG

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator