My tanks (before and after pics)

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
We had a long weekend (Vesak, a buddhist holiday), so I decided to launch 'operation swop tanks'. Good idea that I took an extra day's leave because it took me 2 days of work and 2 days of lying down on painkillers.

My 100G

My 225G

Together with my 30cm cube.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Good looking scapes. Like the oddball headstanders too.

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Good looking scapes. Like the oddball headstanders too.
Thanks, there is 5 of them, some of the coolest fish I've owned. They are everywhere. They just don't work with plants. not even porthos. They are also part of the reason I rearranged everything. I also have flag cichlids that eat plants as well.

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Some close up pics of the 225. Threw in some algae wafers and cichlid pellets and everybody perked up. The lima cats already had a big meal the day before. As usual, Jabba the Hutt (big old False jaguar) is never out.

The 30cm Kuhli loach cube that needs some serious trimming. Cherry barbs were suppose to be dither fish but took over. Might transfer them to the 100.

Reactions: Jexnell

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
By the way, I'm using 3 Grow bulbs from Ikea for lighting. Was meant for a failed plant project, but I like the color it gives out.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
God I love Lima Cats.

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Had hope that the fish would leave the anubias alone. No luck. Someone stripped off all the leaves. There was a patch of moss growing on the wood just above the water line previously. It shifted and the moss are gone as well.
Strangely the hornwort seems to be intact as well as a small lone crypt. Maybe they are saving them for later.

• Haha
Reactions: Jexnell
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store