My Tiger Muskie.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Shouldnt this be posted in the hybrid section, just kidding Krich and nice muskie.
Hah! You know something?.....initially I attempted to put this in Other Monster Fish but there seems to no longer be a general subforum for that .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
On my list of fish to catch! And to own one?!

So cool! Congrats K krichardson , I'm still hunting the ST my brother
Thanks bro....ST huh? I'd love to have another one but I'm afraid they are priced far out of the realm of what I am willing to pay for one......no way I can personally justify it when there is so much more that I could do with that kind of money.

Reactions: tlindsey

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Thanks bro....ST huh? I'd love to have another one but I'm afraid they are priced far out of the realm of what I am willing to pay for one......no way I can personally justify it when there is so much more that I could do with that kind of money.
Prices are absurd these days. We can always dream! You've owned one so you have the memory :)

I'm just a jealous drooler

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Prices are absurd these days. We can always dream! You've owned one so you have the memory :)

I'm just a jealous drooler
I've had a few and I sold my last one....might as well go out on top lol.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well it's over.....power outage yesterday and this little guy was my only casualty after a few hours.....damn.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store