Jul 13, 2005
How's the Pbb doing?

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
How's the Pbb doing?
Quite a bit shyer than my CB Congicus but doing well. Was a slow eater the first week but is now showing an appetite.

Very dark with little pattern, but I do have him on dark sand and cramped in the divided grow out with the little Teug on the other side. I would say he is about 5.75" right now. I am hoping to get him to 8" by mid June so I can transition him to the big tank. I know my older bichirs will be fine with an introduction at this size but I worry about the CB congi twins.

image.jpeg

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Quite a bit shyer than my CB Congicus but doing well. Was a slow eater the first week but is now showing an appetite.

Very dark with little pattern, but I do have him on dark sand and cramped in the divided grow out with the little Teug on the other side. I would say he is about 5.75" right now. I am hoping to get him to 8" by mid June so I can transition him to the big tank. I know my older bichirs will be fine with an introduction at this size but I worry about the CB congi twins.

View attachment 1250681
Nice, i like how dark it is

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
The little PBB popped out for a few pics. About 11" now but still ver slender.

As stated earlier in this thread I was concerned a bit about stunting but from April 26 at 5" to July 15 at 11" the growth is okay so far .

Added bonus a few of my seldom seen bichirs came out for pics but that is another thread

image.jpeg

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay

As stated earlier in this thread I was concerned a bit about stunting but from April 26 at 5" to July 15 at 11" the growth is okay so far .

Added bonus a few of my seldom seen bichirs came out for pics but that is another thread

View attachment 1263640
Man you always grow a poly so fast.

Reactions: clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016

View attachment 1263640
Awesome growth so far! Looking great. Love how it's next to the weeksii. That weeksii is legendary. Loch Ness monster indeed.

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
Awesome growth so far! Looking great. Love how it's next to the weeksii. That weeksii is legendary. Loch Ness monster indeed.
Thx, this is the baby weeksii in th pic with the PBB. I haven't been able to get a pic with the PBB next to the giant weeksii yet.....

Reactions: clm08k
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store