My Wild Caught Pair Of MACROSTOMA!!

Vandecruz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2008
Singapore Rio Xingu
Just like to share my New aquired Pair of wild caught Macrostoma,Currently i m keeping them in low temp of 24 Deg and Ph at 5.8,hope u guys enjoy these photo:popcorn:

And Here comes the Cute part of their Singing contest(Flaring Sensation of the Wild)

Vandecruz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2008
Singapore Rio Xingu
yeap they are one of the hot favouite over at my side here and their colouration are really interesting and beautiful:D

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Pretty betta! Wish they are native to North America or coldwater fish which thats why its not supposed in coldwater/North America natives thread...

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
awesome fish! what tank size? just wait til you get full breeding colors on these beauties

Vandecruz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2008
Singapore Rio Xingu
Danyal;2306792; said:
love the males colour. is that a 10g? seems a bit small for them. are you planning to try to breed them?
Thnk alot all guys for your kind compliments ,it was also the male colour that attract me first which het me hooked up on them,yea i m planning to breed them in future na dcurrently they are housed in a 12g tank,there should be no problem on the tank size if they are a compatible pair,and most of my friends in asia who breed them are housing their pair in a 10-20g tank :D

Roberto C. Wells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2006
Paris, AR
Those colors are intense

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store