Need help clarifying peacock bass type

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
OK would a tem. have red on the lower tail and anal and pelvic fins at that size. or at least starting to show some red . I'm I right or wrong . The other 2 I have to say ether mono , ocell. or kel . I do not see how some of you can tell those three apart that small.
kelberies sometimes get pearls on their anal fin at that size otherwise it's pretty difficult to tell apart, they're azuls you can see the 5 vertical bars, where as tems just have a horizontal lateral line with no spangling untill about 5" but tems spangling is more horizontal white slashes than spots

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
OK would a tem. have red on the lower tail and anal and pelvic fins at that size. or at least starting to show some red . I'm I right or wrong . The other 2 I have to say ether mono , ocell. or kel . I do not see how some of you can tell those three apart that small.
kelberies sometimes get pearls on their anal fin at that size otherwise it's pretty difficult to tell apart, they're azuls you can see the 5 vertical bars, where as tems just have a horizontal lateral line with no spangling untill about 5" but tems spangling is more horizontal white slashes than spots

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store