Need Help!

joshc21

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2022
so i think there’s a leak in my sump because there’s some water coming out of the bottom, i think i know what i have to do in order to fix it but the part that i’m ordering doesn’t come for like 5-6 more days…. i have my sump off but the wave maker on, so the fish are getting the same amount of oxygen as they were if the sump were to be running, how long do you guys think they’ll be able to stay in there for with out the filter running? i’m going to move some fish around tomorrow when i get off work so i can put some of them in my 120s but am worried, any suggestions?

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
so i think there’s a leak in my sump because there’s some water coming out of the bottom, i think i know what i have to do in order to fix it but the part that i’m ordering doesn’t come for like 5-6 more days…. i have my sump off but the wave maker on, so the fish are getting the same amount of oxygen as they were if the sump were to be running, how long do you guys think they’ll be able to stay in there for with out the filter running? i’m going to move some fish around tomorrow when i get off work so i can put some of them in my 120s but am worried, any suggestions?
Is your biomedia in mesh bags if so place in the aquarium with the fish. The wave maker agitating the surface will keep the fish alive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store