Need plans for indoor pond

Ali

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Hello everyone Ali Z here needing some help with an indoor pond. Let me start by explaining my position.

I have a 240g that has:
3 x 2' Silver arowanas
4 x 14" temensis

I also have a Mbu puffer that is still small (4") but will one day hopefully be in this pond.

I want to have a few more pbass in the group with a few ATF's and maybe a cat of some sort.

The area I have to work with is 12' x 4' x ? The width can not be any wider than 4' unless I was to move my 240g and set it up again on the other side of my garage. Then I can make the pond 5.5' wide. I'm wanting the height to be around 2' to 2.5'.

I also have a 5000 gph pump.

Other restrictions in this project are that I can not go over around $500-600 USD, excluding fish.

So what I need is:

1) A materials list
2) A price list
3) Any reccomendations

Thanks

Ali

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Btw I also have a 2600g outdoor pond that has koi in it. I live in socal where the temp is 60F lowest in the coldest days of winter and around 100+ in the hottest days of summer.

I actually tried this once before with a silver aro, arapaima, occoleris, two tsn's, two ocars, and two gars. The aro's, pbass, and tsn's died due to a break in a pipe were the water went down to about 7" overnight. :( The oscars are still in the pond today and I spot them occasinally.

I was actually going to buy 10 300 watt titanium heaters for the pond but after their sudden death I was bummed and stuck with aquariums.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store