Need serious LED lights for 96x34x34

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
I would also recommend the finnex planted lights with twentyleagues twentyleagues and cigars cigars .

I used two 36" Planted+ SE models on my 84x30x30. I love them and they have a great shimmer. Some of my comments I would have on it are that the

• 24/7 feature does grow old since you are only seeing morning and night lighting when viewing the tank before and after work so that did bother me at times so i just turn it on and off manually.
  • The light will easily reach the bottom of my 30" tank but is a little dark front to back so I angled them to try and light most of the tank. Creates different spaces but if you like a lot of light I would suggest doing a double row.
  • The remote will work two lights simultaneously which is pretty nice.
  • Also I had polycarbonate lids installed, if I set the leg of the stand on the center of the lids it warps them. I just lay them flat without legs on the acrylic and have no problems.
  • Only negative I have for it is that the cord is to short for my tank which sits roughly 64" high with the stand. I had to find places to rest the power supply on so that it wouldnt pull the light off the tank or dangle.
hope that helps!
jvc66 jvc66 Your review is spot on cord definitely could be longer, as for the 24/7 lighting I put it 2 to 3 hours behind so when I’m home in the evening I get to enjoy middle of the day lighting or I just turn it off like you do. But I definitely love these lights

jvc66

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2015
NJ
jvc66 jvc66 Your review is spot on cord definitely could be longer, as for the 24/7 lighting I put it 2 to 3 hours behind so when I’m home in the evening I get to enjoy middle of the day lighting or I just turn it off like you do. But I definitely love these lights
Great idea I wish i had thought of that lol. But the tank is in the bedroom and is pretty bright in the morning and at night so that also plays into why I just turn it on and off manually. Next house ill have it set up better!

Reactions: twentyleagues

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Lol I can't agree more. Spot on jvc66 jvc66
Things I forget about like that that are really important.

jvc66

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2015
NJ
Lol I can't agree more. Spot on jvc66 jvc66
Things I forget about like that that are really important.
Lol thanks man. So much easier to make a decision when you hear from the people that bought the stuff. Helped me a lot on my build at least.

Hope all is well! How’s the tank?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Lol thanks man. So much easier to make a decision when you hear from the people that bought the stuff. Helped me a lot on my build at least.

Hope all is well! How’s the tank?
Doing good. Still just procrastinating on my drain for my drip system. I guess I'll get around to it eventually.....lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store