Need some ideas ?!

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Oh whoops. Read the dimensions wrong.
Any cory looks good in a tank. I have emeralds in my planted because theyre sparkly :). Rhinohorn gobies love planted tanks and they are quite active and love to interact with other non agressive fish. Mine chills with my rasboras pretty much all day.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Rhinohorn gobies , Are they not Barkish fish ?

But i don't like them anyways sorry .

Chuncan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
Corralitos, CA
They usually are but mine has lived in fresh for a while.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Ok thanks . going to have another look tomorrow what fish i like and what work best together . But what i have listed so far is most likey going to be what i get .

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
So what did you get??
Havn't got the tank yet just want to have a strong idea on what i want first .

Personally, I'd go with one species of schooling fish. Your tank is going to look messy with so many different fish. A larger school of one species would allow them to act more naturally.
Very true as it's not very big tank i have been thinking today that i might just have Cories , Lemon Tip Tetra and the Boesemani Rainbow's (or what ever medium/larger main fish i choose) . Also been looking at shrimp and i think they might look good too in the tank .

I did have a 100 Uk Gal planted tank setup a few years ago with just large schools of Cories, Tiger Barb and Blue Gouramis in it and it looked simple but really nice .

Tried to find you a picture to show but must of deleted them off my computer .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store