Need your help: identify Cichlid please

DanaDane

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hello, I inherited four Blood Parrots about a year ago. three of them are so identical I can't tell them apart. this is the fourth one--the pale one. Is he a blood parrot? does anyone have a bp that looks like him? he's extremely shy but is definitely the alpha of the group. thanks for your help!!

QNneOxjiQKiXqWxrAzkazg.jpg

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello, I inherited four Blood Parrots about a year ago. three of them are so identical I can't tell them apart. this is the fourth one--the pale one. Is he a blood parrot? does anyone have a bp that looks like him? he's extremely shy but is definitely the alpha of the group. thanks for your help!!

View attachment 1401704
Welcome aboard

I'm not sure if you know this or not Blood Parrot Cichlid are a hybrid specie. So it maybe mixed with something different than the other Bllood Parrot's.

Reactions: DanaDane

Carter020108

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2018
For get my last post yours is a platinum parrot

Reactions: DanaDane

DanaDane

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2020
Welcome aboard

I'm not sure if you know this or not Blood Parrot Cichlid are a hybrid specie. So it maybe mixed with something different than the other Bllood Parrot's.
okay thank you. was just curious if all males looked like that. been researching for a few months. I though maybe it was a Severum or Sev hybrid so was curious if anyone else had one who looked like him.

Reactions: tlindsey

DanaDane

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2020
For get my last post yours is a platinum parrot
thank you!

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store