Needs a name, in the mean time... pictures :)

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
He's a beast. I like his little nuchal hump. I wish mine would develop one like that.
As for names... I don't know. I don't ever name my fish because I can never decide on one haha. My midevil has varying nicknames from The Big Guy to Red to ******* ****** ****** fish.

Reactions: Tyler_Wentworth_150

Tyler_Wentworth_150

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
Humboldt county
The names help the kids develop a relationship with the fish. We have always waited awhile and gotten to know each ones personality. This big guy isNT particularly kind so far, currently on time out behind a divider.

Tyler_Wentworth_150

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
Humboldt county
And thank you, he IS a beast! Most powerful fish I've ever kept. He's about 10" now and I'm sure he will grow quickly. Looking into changing the led spectrum in my diy light to compliment my stocks coloration

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
The names help the kids develop a relationship with the fish. We have always waited awhile and gotten to know each ones personality. This big guy isNT particularly kind so far, currently on time out behind a divider.
Well.. he's got that amph blood lol.
If I were to name it I'd probably give it a human name. Like Charles or James lol. I like when animals have human names.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store