NEW 210 GALLON PICS AND DIY STAND I BUILT

goldenfox

Feeder Fish
Mar 3, 2007
Portland
Very Nice.... I am getting my hardwood floors done next week and they are going to leave me some extra stain so I can finish this 150g Red Oak stand

I think I should of cut two doors in not just the one! I think your Idea was better then mine. But not bad for $120 in lumber and hardwear

brettrotchell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2006
Oakville
goldenfox;743155; said:
Very Nice.... I am getting my hardwood floors done next week and they are going to leave me some extra stain so I can finish this 150g Red Oak stand

I think I should of cut two doors in not just the one! I think your Idea was better then mine. But not bad for $120 in lumber and hardwear

that will look very cool when stained the same color as the floor . great idea .:headbang2 :headbang2

chico3611

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
North NJ
I would also suggest the double doors, your going to need the space. and now is the time to do it. Your stand is looking great. cant wait to see the finished product.

brettrotchell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2006
Oakville
black_monster;763193; said:
i like ur stand, especially the stain. looks like it was professionaly manufactured.
thank you very much . I am quite proud of this one . I built a couple of others and they wernt as nice this one turn out just the way i wanted . i think because i took my time .

awk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2007
Roseburg Or
Nice stands, makes me feel like building another one myself. When I can borrow a dig camera I'll take pics.:headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store