New 24 foot tank...need stocking advice

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
master.k.;664695; said:
I WANT PIC OF TANK All are great ideas and still NO TANK SHOTS for us to wet dream about.
RUDE . Give this guy no more idea till we all get a pic of this so called monster tank .
:banhim: :nutkick:
CAN YOU STICK YOUR FEET ANY FARTHER DOWN YOUR MOUTH MAYBE THEY WILL COME OUT YOUR BUTT :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

you need to read a whole thread before you say that there are no pics it is you who needs the kick in the rocks :naughty:

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar

THE UMP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2010
Whistler BC
get some tiger dats a tank that big would be a great predator tank. as long as bala sharks don't fit in datinoids mouths they won't get eaten

Cliff.W.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2010
Toronto, ON.
wow its been like 2 years and people are still paying attention to this thread. Dont even know if OP is still around.. I hope is though cause I'd love to see new pictures of this tank.

SharonW

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2010
Australia
Can't help with stocking ideas, but I'd definately like to see pix! :)

SharonW

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2010
Australia
woops, just went back and read whole thread and saw pix :) my bad! Would love to see any recent pix tho!

JacobWhitley

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
USA
Blaker;600520;600520 said:
I just put an 1100 gallon aquarium in my new office (part of the wall between my office and the reception area). I've bought 10 bala sharks. I'm looking for a second (more colorful) school of big fish to add. Also would like rays, silver arowana and anything else you can recommend. Would prefer inhabitants get along. Any ideas?

Thanks.
if its 24 foot its gotta be lot bigger then 1100 gallon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store