New 75 gallon salt setup need stocking ideas!

Dennis Kraemer

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2018
I have a 100 gallon canister filter
60lbs of live sand
40lbs of dry rock
Open to any ideas just not live foods too much of a hassle

Dennis Kraemer

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2018
I have been thinking and I would love a snowflake eel
I just got a tight fitting lid and the tank has been cycled
What fish can I put with a snowflake eel in the tank? Trying to keep total fish cost under $150
Thanks!

image.jpg

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
No problem man. Snowflakes are not my expertise and neither is salt but i know snowflakes are one of the most community friendly, reef friendly eels to work with.

You wanna go with a reef tank or fowlr? Whatever the case I'll pass the mic to Gourami Swami Gourami Swami

Twentyleagues should be able to help too.

Reactions: tlindsey

Dennis Kraemer

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2018
No problem man. Snowflakes are not my expertise and neither is salt but i know snowflakes are one of the most community friendly, reef friendly eels to work with.

You wanna go with a reef tank or fowlr? Whatever the case I'll pass the mic to Gourami Swami Gourami Swami

Twentyleagues should be able to help too.
I want to go with a Fowlr bc I’m making my 20g nano a reef tank

Dennis Kraemer

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2018
I don’t really want a lion fish bc of the venom factor and i will have people feeding the fish often with no fish background
Also I only have a canister filter for 100 gallons will I need more in the future
I can’t have a sump bc it won’t fit in the canister but I could add a hob possibly with a skimmer

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I don’t really want a lion fish bc of the venom factor and i will have people feeding the fish often with no fish background
Also I only have a canister filter for 100 gallons will I need more in the future
I can’t have a sump bc it won’t fit in the canister but I could add a hob possibly with a skimmer
A small species of grouper would work with the Snowflake.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store