New 750 Gallon Tank - Short Video

NCHornet

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2012
NC
WOW!!!!!! Don't know what else to say but WOW!!!!!

You must not be married, lol!!!!! What made you decide on this particular tanks and these fish? There has to be a story behind how this came to be in your home and I am sure others would love to know as well. If you are married does your wife have any decent looking sisters, lol!!!! Thanks for posting, I'm referring to the tank not her sisters, but that would be cool too, lol!!!!
Later
NCH

moosemj

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2012
Illinois
WOW!!!!!! Don't know what else to say but WOW!!!!!

You must not be married, lol!!!!! What made you decide on this particular tanks and these fish? There has to be a story behind how this came to be in your home and I am sure others would love to know as well. If you are married does your wife have any decent looking sisters, lol!!!! Thanks for posting, I'm referring to the tank not her sisters, but that would be cool too, lol!!!!
Later
NCH
Lol! Yeah I’m married and she is a saint for putting up with my addiction. But the Stingrays were originally her idea. I just took it too far. As for the other fish just others that don’t eat too much and clean up after the rays. This is one tank worth I have several others. I will attach a few link to the other tanks.

yzf450motoxrider

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
CT
do you have pictures of the underside of the stand? I just got a 750 and am looking at different options to build a stand. It looks like you used 2x6s?
Thanks

Reactions: moosemj
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store