New Addition

Aquatank

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2017
california
aquatank134.wixsite.com
Hey Arthur you may need special permits to ship fishes to their buyers as in America only we need permits then for Europe you need permits but to ship to Asia I think it's like come in come out no worry in asia.try to find it on Google.

Reactions: Arthur12

Arthur12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2017
Hey Arthur you may need special permits to ship fishes to their buyers as in America only we need permits then for Europe you need permits but to ship to Asia I think it's like come in come out no worry in asia.try to find it on Google.
Thanks Aquatank for the heads up. If I do ever decide to ship a fish I'll make sure to look up and follow the necessary laws. I'm guessing there are tons of different laws out there.

Reactions: Aquatank

Arthur12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2017
Do you have any other natives?
Both of my tanks are Native. One with fish under 4" and the other with fish over 5". I like being able to grow fish from >2" into big adults and I wouldn't be able to do that with one tank. I have have a 30gl for new fish or fish that are having a hard time competing for food so I can fatten them up.
The majority of my fish are Sunnies. Also have a Florida Gar and rotate different kinds of Bass because they grow so fast.

I put a 4" bullhead in the big tank and my Sunfish did not like that. He dead.

Also, my minnow trap has yet to catch a minnow. So far just Sunfish and small catfish. If anyone can recommend a good minnow trap I would appreciate it.

Reactions: Itsadeepbluesea

suckerfish

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2005
LAGASH
im serious about shipping some!! TUIC gets them in from time to time. I thought maybe a new strain would be cool. It's a lot of work if you haven't shipped before. But we can take it to pm and work something out if you have any interest. What state are you in? I'm in CA. All we have here are blue gill, crappie and bass.
And tulle perch!!!!

Arthur12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2017
Do you have any other natives?
Yes I have Rio's, Red Spots, Orange Spot, Redbreast, BG, Spotted Bass, Florida Gar, Aligator Gar, Longear, Warmouth, Rockbass, Greens, Yellow Bass, different hybrid sunfish and probably forgetting stuff. I just got into collecting minnows. Have some really cool looking ones that I need to ID later. Starting eating right away

Arthur12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2017
3 new baby Gar from East Texas. There are 2 pics of each in consecutive order. What do you think they are, I'm not great with I'd ing them this size. I have an idea but want to wait on opinions. P6201160.JPG P6201161.JPG P6201162.JPG P6201163.JPG P6201164.JPG P6201165.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store