New clown knife fish

Peackockbasslove

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hey everyone i just got a new clown knife at the moment he's about 4 inches so far I've been feeding him chopped up mosquito fish and he's been loving them i have a 375 in my garage thats waiting for him at the moment he's in a 72 bf with two large bala sharks and a young fire eel who i want to go in the 375 with the clown he's very active compared to what I've heard about baby clowns he's almost never hiding and there plenty of places to hide the only question i have is should i vary he's diet or keep it consistent??

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
I always recommend a variety diet if possible (my fire eel won't eat anything other than bloodworms) I believe it not only allows for better nutrition but it also keeps them from getting stuck on 1 thing which is useful when you run out of something

Reactions: tlindsey

Peackockbasslove

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2017
ok what do you recommend i try and throw into his diet???
I always recommend a variety diet if possible (my fire eel won't eat anything other than bloodworms) I believe it not only allows for better nutrition but it also keeps them from getting stuck on 1 thing which is useful when you run out of something

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store