New collection after 6 year break

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
K Kha yea when I get it I will grab some extra.

Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 WOW really sending me down the rabbit hole lol. Will have to see shipping options but at that price and size for my current set up that would be perfect.

Current poly roster is 3 wild caught Nigerian laps, 1 wild caught congicus, 1 cb endli, and 1 cb teug.
They do door to door shipping or cargo to cargo which is more cheaper.

Reactions: Troy1015

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 his names John right?
Johns a real cool guy, he also has a section in the vendor forum...lots of cool fish

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Im not sure what the guys name, i usually talked to them on the phone, usually its a female that answers the phone.
John is the head honcho lol im pretty sure if you guys ask he'll post pics in the vendor forum for monster fish

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86
J jaws7777
well I asked him for a quote shipping and door to door to me is out of the question more than I am willing to spend for shipping quoted 140 to my house which to me is odd my kels from discus origins was 60 but understandable as every business is different just don't want to spend that much shipping when the fish is not nearly as expensive. His airport to airport sounds reasonable though roughly 60. So I am going to see if anyone in the LA area wants to get in and hopefully order. Just debating should I get these now or wait and just do a big order from toyin in a few weeks and get everything in one go around. I emailed him for pics last time he sent me them for kels and he said he will send me some of the endlis later today. He is a nice guy from the conversations we have had thus far.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86
J jaws7777
well I asked him for a quote shipping and door to door to me is out of the question more than I am willing to spend for shipping quoted 140 to my house which to me is odd my kels from discus origins was 60 but understandable as every business is different just don't want to spend that much shipping when the fish is not nearly as expensive. His airport to airport sounds reasonable though roughly 60. So I am going to see if anyone in the LA area wants to get in and hopefully order. Just debating should I get these now or wait and just do a big order from toyin in a few weeks and get everything in one go around. I emailed him for pics last time he sent me them for kels and he said he will send me some of the endlis later today. He is a nice guy from the conversations we have had thus far.
140 !!:eek: i wouldnt do it either. Id probably wait for the big order with toyin. I got a bv from wetspot once. Check their stock list

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
Kind of my thought as well still debating the airport to airport. Trying not to hype myself to much and order irrationally but sometimes that's hard to do.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store