New Eel tank begins

raycam01_au

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2007
Brisbane
I was going to ask the same thing!

Loving the stock! Hope the copperband continues to do well, they seem to be having more and more success recently.
Yeah we have bought Copperbands of LFS in the past very skinny and didnt take well to the tanks, but this one is off a mate of ours that runs a Quarantine business for Salty's and had him eating prior to purchase, so fingers crossed he continues to eat, its the wife's fav fish and they are so cool

raycam01_au

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2007
Brisbane
Absolutely magnificent tank!

Makes me chuckle when we freshwater keepers ooh and aah over a big cat, wolffish, cichlid, arowana or whatever. They all have their own appeal, but nothing...nothing, IMHO...holds a candle to a big moray for sheer "WOW!" :)
True mate, I used to import cichlids and catties in the early days with over a hundred tanks, kept most freshwater species, stingrays etc, and then we went to reptiles (snakes) and finally went to saltwater and loving it, my wife's fav fish is a Arowana , she even has a tattoo of one on her arm amongst a few other fishies :)
We sit in front of this beast of a tank and watch the beast look out over his reef and the fish and corals its honestly brilliant

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Beautiful!
That wrasse has got balls staying that close to a feeding moray!

What was the angel with the white tail? Looks really nice.

• Love
Reactions: raycam01_au

raycam01_au

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2007
Brisbane
Beautiful!
That wrasse has got balls staying that close to a feeding moray!

What was the angel with the white tail? Looks really nice.
Hey mate,
The wrasse was probably the coolest addition to the tank, he cruises with the Eel when he swims, cleans his body and face, we are eagerly awaiting him to do the mouth (we are buying a cleaner shrimp soom) but yeah he has no fear when it comes to hanging out with the big guy,
The Angel is a Blue Ringed Angel, Pomacanthus Annularis awesome fish, he will get a lovely orange yellowish look to him later on as he gets older

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store