New Electric Blue Acara's What pellets do you feed them?

excaliber

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2019
SW Idaho
I'm pretty excited about our new EBA's we got today from Imperial Tropicals. They were packed great and all 5 were in separate bags. They were all alive on arrival with overnight shipping and healthy. They are in Quarantine right now just getting used to their new surroundings.
These were the first fish we ever had shipped and although we were a bit nervous they made it just fine. Imperial Tropicals have been really great. They answer all Emails quickly and these fish came well packed in an super well insulated box with heating pad. I will definitely order fish from them again.

For those of you who have these fish what type of pellet do you feed them? I'm not sure if they want a floating or sinking pellet? They are around 3" in length.

For now they will have to eat Frozen Blood worms and Brine Shrimp until we can get them eating something else.

eba1.jpg

eba2.jpg

eba3.jpg

Kvandy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2018
Roseville, MI
feed a variety and you can’t go wrong. Hikari, omega one, nls,freeze dried krill, crickets, earthworms , cut up tilapia, cut up shrimp, frozen mysis shrimp, veggie pellets, fluval bug bites.

excaliber

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2019
SW Idaho
Thanks for all the suggestions. They like the frozen blood worms but would not touch the Frozen Brine shrimp at all. The did like the broken up pieces of Shrimp wafers we give the Cory's. They were raised on Pellets so we will find something locally today.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store