Not open for further replies.

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
StIcKy~RiCe;1782062; said:
contace Voss he might be interested.
Im gonna have to pass working on setting up a few other tanks...

Tim, sounds like the whole grammode thing didnt work out to well for ya?
Stop by Puppy Center some weekend in the future and grab some bad boys
what are you looking for right now, we have cubans, freddy's, carpintis, midas, managuense, grammode, dovii, rosequeen, grade A flowerhorn, Red festae, mayans, and a ton others, just let me know what i want and ill try and get it in for ya

bigriver

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
Im changing all my tanks from 40-55's to 75 or larger im looking to get cubans right now the problem is everytime i think i can make the trip something comes up.

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
yea we have one nice cuban i can put on hold for you if ya want
i will try and get some more in for ya as well...
how many were ya looking for?

bigriver

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
Im looking for juvie cubans to pair up.the manager there told me about that big one,by the way what happened to that guy charlie, i think he has a twin brother they were going to manage the all pets down here in branford.

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
yea his name is chuck his brothers nick, think there staying up here for a while now

Cross127

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2006
CT
bigriver;1782589; said:
Im looking for juvie cubans to pair up.the manager there told me about that big one,by the way what happened to that guy charlie, i think he has a twin brother they were going to manage the all pets down here in branford.
Hey Bigriver are we still trading the new managuense fry have become free swimming since last night so let me know whats going on with this deal.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
I have the following fish up for trade. i just got these fish, but it didn't work out the way i was planning to. I got this from a member from NY on the weekend.

3-4 " Spotted Raphael Cats
3-4" Seneg Poly (platnium)
6-7" Gold Wolf fish

Im looking for large clown loaches and large poly prefer ornate or/and Endli.

PM me for price if you interested on the platnium seneg.

bigriver

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
Cross127;1783338; said:
Hey Bigriver are we still trading the new managuense fry have become free swimming since last night so let me know whats going on with this deal.
I totaly forgot about that.. yea ready when you are just name time and place maybe we can meet halfway like branford.

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
StIcKy~RiCe;1783393; said:
I have the following fish up for trade. i just got these fish, but it didn't work out the way i was planning to. I got this from a member from NY on the weekend.

3-4 " Spotted Raphael Cats
3-4" Seneg Poly (platnium)
6-7" Gold Wolf fish

Im looking for large clown loaches and large poly prefer ornate or/and Endli.

PM me for price if you interested on the platnium seneg.
whats up sticky, Im sick today so im not goin in to school/work ill call my manager up and see what we can get for ya, we still have some endli and ornate at 5 or 6 inches to ( you saw those saturday right?)

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
yea i want some thing 12" plus on the poly with reasonable price. the store was $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store