Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyricardo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2008
new england
reefman;2242205; said:
rick you need a colony of fronts and some yellow or orange topaistocromis (spelling) or a bunch of peacocks

L.BelcherII;2242205; said:
Rick, Rapps is selling Frontosa. That's what I'd go with, but I've wanted them off and on for awhile now.
Sorry, dont want to offend any Front lovers but I gotta be honest here, I really find those big bumps on their head to be very disturbing. :eek: Not at all attracted to these fish.

gotpiranha?

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2005
Lowell MA
MsMassPoly;2243957; said:
salami burger you made last night was of the hook:drool:

ok i am no longer hungry
Pretty sure you wll change your answer once you try it.Its really good stuff.Sticky is one hell of a chef.:headbang2

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
your talking to a real chef gotpiranha.

ricky>frontosa are nice but i found them boring.What about trying some peacocks or cyprichromis?Tank looks great by the way.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
miss mass and gotpiranha is talking about 2 different salami. got piranha like his salami thick and black. ahhahahha

gotpiranha?

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2005
Lowell MA
StIcKy~RiCe;2244090; said:
miss mass and gotpiranha is talking about 2 different salami. got piranha like his salami thick and black. ahhahahha

Yes I know im talking to a real chef but sticky is just:ROFL::ROFL:

gotpiranha?

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2005
Lowell MA
MsMassPoly;2244112; said:
well he didn't say salami stick.i prefer italian sausage not cocktail franks.

Speaking off italian sausage.Sticky use to boil them in budweiser and put them on a hotdog bun with some cheese whiz.Now that was some good stuff to.But sticky all time favorite is vienna sausage with thick mayonnaise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store