Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyricardo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2008
new england
tankboy_taylor;2378945; said:
was at Uncle Neds today they had some nice Geos some good sized clown loaches,different types of Apistos and some zebra ottos.

Did you notice if the had any Dats? And did you check out the africans?

EvilMeanNastyFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2006
Londonderry NH
Ricky...you have been bit by the bug. man it's addicting huh ? The people around here make it so much better. I think were lucky, were in a good group of people. Anything we need it usually a finger tip away at one of the other locals. Spot. Anyway good luck and hopefully we meet up soon at a road trip or something.

rickyricardo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2008
new england
EvilMeanNastyFish;2379234; said:
Ricky...you have been bit by the bug. man it's addicting huh ? The people around here make it so much better. I think were lucky, were in a good group of people. Anything we need it usually a finger tip away at one of the other locals. Spot. Anyway good luck and hopefully we meet up soon at a road trip or something.
Thanks, I do hope to meet up with you one day. I have been told that I can get carried away.:D But hey, you only live once. If I am going to do something then I go all out. I pretty much consume myself with it, try and learn as much about it as I can. I have had a lot of help from the NE guys and gals. I'm having fun!:grinno:

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
rickyricardo;2376669; said:
(2) 12" endlies bichir Polypterus $45 each $75 both
(2) 12" Delhezi bichir Polypterus $35 each $60 both
(4) 12" Senegalus bichir Polypterus $30 each $100 all 4
(4) 4" senegalus bichir poly $15 each

All measurements were eyeballed.

Depending on my finances an how quickly these go, I may be up for a Endli an or a Delhezi.

tankboy_taylor;2378945; said:
was at Uncle Neds today they had some nice Geos some good sized clown loaches,different types of Apistos and some zebra ottos.
any guesstimate on the loaches size? I may require more, if there big.

rickyricardo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2008
new england
joeytoe;2379765; said:
Depending on my finances an how quickly these go, I may be up for a Endli an or a Delhezi.

any guesstimate on the loaches size? I may require more, if there big.

Both Endli and Delhezi sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store