New Festae Pair- Rio Esmeraldas

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Looking good! I am really interested to see how he looks spawning...his daddy gets real nice yellow with some nice fat dark bars.
Thank you, I am in Love with this Male!! the nicest ive ever owned. he definitely has alot of potential. The female is very nice too but not like the male IMO. Well you know me, ill be posting updates like every 5 seconds;) lol

It looks like they'll be breeding soon. Their colors are fantastic! The dithers are nice too. Only you would pull off using Umbees as dithers lol! Let us know what happens.
I hope so too bro:) and i have more umbees than i know what to do with lol but it seems to be working out perfectly for now. Later ill upgrade the umbees for SD's but this is what ive got to work with LOL

Thank you

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Well I had a feeling yesterday that they were gonna get it on, and ill be damned if they didnt:headbang2:headbang2 So here is a lil video i just took this afternoon of them spawning for the first time:grinno: the glass is dirty lol So... wow only after a month of getting these two, they paired and spawned!! I am very happy now:D so ill be having to finding new homes for the dithers in the next few days.

[YT]RRgaGRf0bh4[/YT]

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Man you are a spawning machine way out there in bfe lol
X2! You definitely have the touch. From your last video I was pretty sure this was gonna happen. Congrats!

xinchavoc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
ca
WOW I can't believe they already spawned for you:) That male looks amazing... Save some fry for me;)

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
X2! You definitely have the touch. From your last video I was pretty sure this was gonna happen. Congrats!
Thank you, I'm glad you were right bro;) and thank you. Please keep me posted with yours.

Great pair !! :popcorn:
Thank you

WOW I can't believe they already spawned for you:) That male looks amazing... Save some fry for me;)
Lol me either. Thank you and ill definitely have fry for u. Can't wait to see them free swimming!

Great job as usual Jason conrgats.
Thank you Ira I really appreciate it. Finally all my hard work is starting to pay off

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store