New fish

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
The pike is 12 or 13 inchs . Peanut what kind is this?

You can only see the small jag but the big jag is almost as long as the pike. :hearts:

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
sure looks a lot like johanna to me...lol...great colors though! Good grab man! you might have a bit of aggression between the jags and the pike...best of luck to yaz though! Glad I was able to rub off my pike enthusiasm on yaz! They are totally awesome cichlids!! :D

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
err...umm..thankz. The biggest thing i would watch out for Stevo is the jags and the pike gettin into scraps since they are pretty much the same size. I know my male Crenicichla sp. xingu I male would torment my male Oscar of the same size...lol....and the female jag. Different species of pike though...lol....johanna are more laid back...but there can be nasty ones...lol...so its a wing it kinda situation! Keep your eyes peeled for aggression. New big fish is bound to make the other fishies testy...good thing it is large enough to stand down most of the fish in there...lol...which it probably will. Chances are it will become your fav. fish...being the first one to beg for food and everything. My pike is the first one to come when he sees me and always there beggin for food. Great fish! :D

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
I had to move the red terror this morning...the smaller jag must be a female because the larger one is defending it from the red terror.

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Can't tell for sure...but yeah...lol....that looks like a female...she will have more of the bar/splotches look...the male will be more speckles and color....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store