new fish!

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
here are the fish I inherited. I think I may need to sell the kitumba cyps, and the powderheads as one of the 75 gallon tanks broke in the process of moving it.

3 chaitika calvus, 2-3 inches
4 gold head comps , 2-3 inches
3 powder blue featherfins - ventralis chituta, 3-3.5 inches, breeding
2 illangi trophs, one adult, one juvie
Trio albino paracyps, 2-3 fry
3-4 female Kitumba cyps, one fry
Pair xeno red kekese

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
WE WANT PICTURES :grinyes: !!!!

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
Yeah! Ya can't deny us degenerates from our free fish p*** either lol. We need pics and vids.
ok! keep in mind The setup is temporary. ik the tank is super over stocked for now. One of the 75s got broken in transport. :( And we have a fourty, but it took us an hour to set up the 75, and it was like 10:30 and a school night for me so i had to go to bed! We are setting up the 40 tommorow. I am also hoping to sell some of the fish since even with the 40 the tanks will be to crowded.

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
i also got ALL the breeders equipment. I wont have a reason to buy stuff for a long time! I will video tape this too!

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington

Milingu

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2015
Nice pick ups.
I would try to separate the X. flavipinnis and P. nigripinnis from the O. ventralis, the Tropheus and the Cyprichromis. They play 2 or 3 leagues apart when it comes to handling aggression and stress.

Cyprichromis, Paracyprichromis and Xenotilapia are notorious jumpers and very good in finding the smallest gap in the aquarium cover. I even had to close the small gaps where the cables go through with sponges.

Given enough space and a place to hide the Altolamprologus can work with all the other fish.

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
Nice pick ups.
I would try to separate the X. flavipinnis and P. nigripinnis from the O. ventralis, the Tropheus and the Cyprichromis. They play 2 or 3 leagues apart when it comes to handling aggression and stress.

Cyprichromis, Paracyprichromis and Xenotilapia are notorious jumpers and very good in finding the smallest gap in the aquarium cover. I even had to close the small gaps where the cables go through with sponges.

Given enough space and a place to hide the Altolamprologus can work with all the other fish.
Thanks for the advice! I will do this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store