New Fishies!! :D

laura65536

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Nebraska
you could ask Liz, she knows more about them than I do, but I'm pretty sure that at the 6" mark you're supposed to switch them to brackish water, so the babies may not be able to go into the tank with the larger one if you were to do that....but like I said, you should ask Liz, mine were eaten pretty early on by a slightly larger cat so I never got that far with them....

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Nice pick ups but as other members have said they need brackish water to thrive as adults and can be kept in full marine water with little problems

xmurdererx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
leeds
nice fish mate
i got some fish yesterday 2 columbian shark and 2 blue cichild it says it called acura but if anyone knows message me i will post pictures

Columbian Shark Catfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
California
killerfish;3033736; said:
Nice pick ups but as other members have said they need brackish water to thrive as adults and can be kept in full marine water with little problems
yea i know. im trying to get my mom into letting me get a 125 gallon which is 2 feet longer then the 75 and 2 inches higher. i dont even nee the stand, just the tank, and i would have that as a BW tank for them.

but...she doesnt care

also, one of the babies died in the 75 gallon couple days ago. he was in there for over a week, no stress, and one morning he's breathing terribly fast and looks as if he is starving (even tho that night before he gorged himself on bloddworms :irked:)

kinda annoying, but i just care about my 6.5 inch one ;)

but..i hope he makes it until i get that 125 in like...a year :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store