New FRT

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Da@n! If only I'd known. I bought my 3 FRTs 3 years ago for $65/each. If I'd known the prices were going to go this high, I would have bought them in batches of 10.

Here's one you'd need to take a 2nd mortgage to get:

albinoFRT.jpg

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
the lowest i paied was 90$ but i bought 10

dayday

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
southern cali
nice frt bro ive been dealing studying those for a whille now they are very nice turtles, im so glade we can have them in california so more people can have the chance to own them doesnt matter to me i was going to have one anyway....

ive studied that you can put briodine on the shell to heal the cuts and bits on him works very well i do this twice a week for damaged shells brings back that natural dark olive color that should have ive been told that melfix solution works well also but yes ive had them divided in a tank but if your is big they sould be fine. thanks for sharring bro

dayday

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
southern cali
Oddball said:
Da@n! If only I'd known. I bought my 3 FRTs 3 years ago for $65/each. If I'd known the prices were going to go this high, I would have bought them in batches of 10.

Here's one you'd need to take a 2nd mortgage to get:

wow havnt seen one like this is that an albino frt ? and yes these guys can get up in price but now that alot of more stores carry them they are not as much about 140-160 for most but some stores will try to get you for about 200 for a baby one

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
leucistics are more plentiful than albinos? i always assumed it was the other way around..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store