new house, new fishroom, 4,000 gallon tank, 1,000 gallon tank, many others and ponds,

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
these are a few pics of the moisture resistant drywall they call greenboard,
the first pic is the drywallers trying to fit on top of the 4000 gal tank, that was funny as hell, the amount of *****ing that these guys did, because of the 8 1/2 foot ceiling and the 7' tall tank. and then we primered the walls with 3 coats of kills moisture resistant primer, it definatly brightened up the room and yes there is fish in the 4000 gallon already, the top is covered, and we plumbed the pvc into the pool room and connected it onto the main filtration, and put a few hardy fish in there

WP_000044.jpg

WP_000129.jpg

WP_000130.jpg

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Way cool! Looks like your building all of our dream fish room. Cant wait to see more. YOu must have some killer stock! Thanks for sharing.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Damn... That is sweet... I could only dream of affording a 7,500SqFt flat in HK...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bassguy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2010
Limbo
Loved the save the big cat thread, this will be awsome. Any chance we can see how those big cats are doing?

ShipOfFools37

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
The Land of Pleasant Living.
Oh man. I logged onto MFK this morning, glanced at the new posts and saw this one as it was going up around 1030 or so. An hour and a half later and I've read through both of BigRich's threads in his signature. The lengths you've gone through for these fish and the hobby itself are phenomenal. I'm currently house shopping and as I look at houses I'm making plans for indoor ponds and big tanks in my head, this just makes it worse!

Can't wait to see how this all comes along. You and your family take the hobby to an entirely new level, thanks for letting us all see the progress!!

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
loved your other threads... so far looks awesome. cant wait to see it finished... that florida looks lonely lol. my poor husband will now be subjected to this thread, so he knows im not the only crazy one that would do this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store