new house, new fishroom, 4,000 gallon tank, 1,000 gallon tank, many others and ponds,

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
a fish broke one of the 2" pvc pipes, so we had to drain the tank and fix it, so i thought id take a video of some fish as they were gathrered together at the bottom
[video=youtube;Yv8l1Ea9Sms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv8l1Ea9Sms&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Reactions: cichlidfish

OscarMan0315

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2011
East Coast
a fish broke one of the 2" pvc pipes, so we had to drain the tank and fix it, so i thought id take a video of some fish as they were gathrered together at the bottom
[video=youtube;Yv8l1Ea9Sms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv8l1Ea9Sms&feature=youtu.be[/video]
What kind of fish is that at about 1 minute in? The silver one that looks a lil beat up.
I had one about that size, but i came home one day to find it dead (i got it with a 55 gallon tank that cost me $50 which also had a jag, jack dempsey, convict and VZ pike in it.)

Your setups are AMAZING by the way!!!

majorhavok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2012
Left Coast
Wow! What a thread and an ultimate MFK'er! I used to live in western PA and still have friends there. If I ever get back up there again I will PM you guys and hopefully see this room in person and show my wife that I am a guppy in the world of fishkeeping. :)

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
What kind of fish is that at about 1 minute in? The silver one that looks a lil beat up. I had one about that size, but i came home one day to find it dead (i got it with a 55 gallon tank that cost me $50 which also had a jag, jack dempsey, convict and VZ pike in it.)
Your setups are AMAZING by the way!!!
the fish i think you are talking about is a white amur, its a grass carp, for weed control in ponds and so on, it was getting eaten up at a friends house and he gave it to me for my pond, but i did not get to build it before winter kicked in, so i threw him in the 4000 gallon tank, hes healing up nicly now
and thanks for the kind words ")
bigrich

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
Wow! What a thread and an ultimate MFK'er! I used to live in western PA and still have friends there. If I ever get back up there again I will PM you guys and hopefully see this room in person and show my wife that I am a guppy in the world of fishkeeping. :)
your more than welcome to stop by anytime, just pm me before your trip and ill give you the address, that goes the same for anyone on mfk.
thanks
bigrich

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store