New LFS opening today in NJ

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
For anyone free today one of our members has their grand opening today. Global Fish co. 1 rt 46 elmwood park NJ. UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD and me got a sneak peak last night. The shop is awesome and a lot of oddities and rare (paradise threadfins, aba aba, rays, redicolous beta selection, needle gars, glass hump head fish, hairy puffers and the list goes on). If you can stop by there will be a lot of local mfk guys there today. Also after the njas meeting a group of members are planning on driving up

See you there

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Always godlier to see another fish store open up.

Reactions: Charney

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wish I knew a couple days in advance. NJ needs a decent fish store again. Hopefully this one does well
Yeah,I would have planned for this had I known about it sooner but thanks for the info anyhow Charn.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I may head up next weekend.

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
For anyone free today one of our members has their grand opening today. Global Fish co. 1 rt 46 elmwood park NJ. UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD and me got a sneak peak last night. The shop is awesome and a lot of oddities and rare (paradise threadfins, aba aba, rays, redicolous beta selection, needle gars, glass hump head fish, hairy puffers and the list goes on). If you can stop by there will be a lot of local mfk guys there today. Also after the njas meeting a group of members are planning on driving up

See you there
Im excited thx for posting this had no idea definitly checking it out

Plec123

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2009
North Jersey
Damn, looks like Absolutely Fish in Clifton has some solid competition. I'll have to check this place out...

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
They had nice red severum for 35$ i picked them up and they have really nice huge fire eel for 125$
They had some rare stuff too
Those severums looked to be real nice quality.
RedDevilRyan RedDevilRyan

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store